Dip For Dogs Ice Bath Challenge
Take the plunge for animals in need and win a trip to climb Mount. Kilimanjaro or a FREE one year gym membership
What is Dip For Dogs?
Dip For Dogs is IAPWA’s very own pop-up ice bath challenge making its way around the UK this summer. From gyms, to climbing centres, to yoga studios – Dip For Dogs is all about bringing local communities together to challenge each other to take the plunge, have a laugh, and do it all whilst raising funds for animals in need around the world.
How does it work?
Dip For Dogs is a very versatile event, lasting from an hour to a whole afternoon. We want to make it as easy as possible for you to have us at your venue, depending on your size, capacity and how busy you are.
We’ve come along to ice bath events, community parties, and sometimes simply rocked up after a big yoga class on a Thursday evening!
What are the benefits?
- Offering something new to your community for free
- Giving one of your members the chance to win a life-changing trip
- Giving one of your members the opportunity to win their gym membership free for a year – paid by you!
- Being part of something amazing, helping us change the lives of animals in need
- Giving your social media channels a boost with exciting new content
- Benefitting from brand awareness across IAPWA’s social media channels and newsletters
Check out the venues we’ve already been to this year!
So far Dip For Dogs has been a huge success, bringing a touch of fun and competition wherever it goes. Not only has it got people talking about the importance of animal welfare, but every single penny raised helps IAPWA provide our lifeline to animals in need around the world.