IAPWA was founded in 2009 to provide protection and improve the welfare of animals in need. We exist for the benefit of the animals who need our help and are driven by those who are passionate about providing this lifeline.
What began as a commitment to change the plight of stray dogs in Borneo, has developed into a network of support changing the lives of thousands of animals worldwide every year. Through our projects and partnerships, we’re committed to creating long term change for a better future as well as providing vital care for those that need us today.
Our achievements have and continue to be possible through the combined dedication of everyone within and supporting IAPWA who enable us to make an impact through the collective action we take. With your help we can continue to be there for animals that rely on the support we provide and take steps together towards our vision of a world where all animals are treated with compassion and respect.
Our vision is a world where all animals are treated with compassion and respect.
Our mission is to protect and improve the welfare of animals in need.
- The protection and welfare of animals is our passion.
- We work tirelessly to provide a lifeline to animals in need.
- We act with integrity, respect and compassion in all that we do.
- We value our staff, volunteers, supporters and partners.
- We collaborate with others who share the same vision.
- We are committed to the responsible and transparent use of funds.
Our Awards and Nominations
We are extremely proud to have been the recipients of a range of awards from the Ceva ‘Charity of the Year’ Award in 2015, to Veterinary recognition accolades and a Medal from the House of Commons for International Achievement.